There are two ways to connect to a scheduled Video Consultation :
1. From your online Doctoranytime agenda
2. By clicking on the link in the SMS you will receive 10 minutes before the beginning of the consultation.
When you prefer to carry out the Video Consultation from your computer, it's better to opt for the first option.
1. Go to your agenda
2. Click on the time slot of your next appointment (if it contains the logo of a camera, it's a Video Consultation).
3. Click on "Start consultation" from the appointment of the consultation.
4. You will then be referred to the virtual waiting room where the patient will be waiting for you.
On the left of your screen you can see in "Your Video Consultations of today" the list of all your previous and next appointments (for the Video Consultation). More to the right, you can find the patient file of the person with whom you are having an appointment as well as his previous appointments.
5. Once you are ready, you can click on "Start".
6. If you want to end the consultation, you click on "Terminate consultation".
The next step informs you about the data protection of your data as well as the protection of the patient.
If you still have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via the online chat.
The Doctoranytime team